Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Friday night already.........

This week was a busy one. I cleaned a bit on Tuesday, had lunch with my cousin, took dd to Hebrew school & did our "taste of walnut creek, restaruant walk" (my gosh that was fun!).
Wednesday did some more cleaning, took all the kids donation stuff to good will & did a little sewing. My dad arrived in the evening & dh returned from his trip to San Diego.
Thursday dad & I spent some time together, mostly at home cause I've got a cold and feel a bit under the weather.
Today I went to work & dad went to work with dh. You could call it "take your father-in-law to work day". This evening dad & I watched the debate while dh was at his softball game. The kids have been busy too, they are around here somewhere. :0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Up late huh!!! Have fun with granpa. Say hi to Aunt Ronnie

Laurie said...

gosh...we need to get caught up...i'll try to call ya next week when i am actually HOME!!!
mish tsb