Sunday, September 21, 2008

Clean rooms at our house .... woohoo!

This weekend the kids cleaned out their rooms. (with a little help from me ;) .....) Drawers, closets, bookshelves, etc. We sorted and bagged for donations and the trash. They both did a great job. It was a lot of work! I must say their rooms look very nice now & a bit larger too .....
Sarah & I also took a trip to the fabric shop. I picked out fabrics for another "turning twenty" quilt that I'm donating to our Temple's auction in the spring. They are really cool & I'll post pictures of them soon. I'm too tired to get them out .... etc.
The next room on the cleaning list is the office/sewing room. We are going to sell our dining room set and turn that space into the office/computer room. Do you know what that means????? I get my own sewing/craft room! Hopefully we will move things around in the coming weeks, I just gotta get rid of the dining room stuff.
Stay tuned ....

2 comments:

Laurie said...

WOOHOO!!! Your own sewing space! If I had the time I would hop a plane and help ya with that project! Have fun tsb! AND...please check in at ffl...you are missed!
mish tsb
laurie

Unknown said...

Busy weekend for you all. Well at least you are all clean for grandpa's visit! I have some great pics of grandpa and the girls that I will post after the gym and preschool! I'll take and quilting donations:):):)

Love Ya!