Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall is in the air

I love this time of year. The air in the moring is nice and cool and the days are warm and sunny. It was a busy weekend with boy scout popcorn sales and sunday school. Dh and I went to dinner Saturday night, sushi ... yum. We also got to hang out for a few hours together Sunday afternoon while the kids were busy with a movie & popcorn selling.
Sarah stayed home from school yesterday with a very sore throat so that meant a whole day of sewing for me. WooHoo! I cut and pieced most of a quilt top that I'm making for my cousin. Now I just need to add the borders and search/shop for a backing.
Alice kitty is feeling much better this week while Steve's jaw is still very sore. He's loosing a few lbs. since he can only eat soft foods. Hopefully the pain will ease in the coming days.
I'm off to eat lunch ..... catch ya later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy Yummy Sushi!!! I hope Sarah is feeling better. Kevin and Zoey had it over the weekend. Can't wait to see your quilts. I finally started on my next. I will post some pics of my blocks tonight! Give Alice a hug for us! Love to everyone and thanks for the cheering! I am going to need it!!!

Laurie said...

glad to hear dh's jaw is doing better...also great to hear that you and him have had some time together as well! miss ya tsb.
mish
laurie