Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I know it's been ages since I've posted. Sorry about that ;) .
It was a busy March. My Dad and Aunt came for a visit, we had a great time.
We had send one of our cats Ariel to kitty heaven, she had kidney disease and it was her time.
We adopted a new kitty from ARF, her name is Olivia and she is adjusting well with everyone including the Billy Bob our dog and Alice our cat.
I took the kids to Las Vegas for a few days over spring break to see their cousins. We all had a great time.
My dd's baseball season is well underway and so is dh's umpiring. We spend a lot of time at the ball parks.
And of course I've been quilting! I have made and donated 2 quilts for auctions and also finished my brothers queen size quilt. I'm now working on a quilt for an old friend. As soon as I get another lesson in posting pictures I will post those quilts.
Anyhow, that's what's been happening in my world.
I promise to post more often and not leave ya hanging!
Off to watch American Idol. Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Mar said...

I've missed you. Good to see you posting again.