Wednesday, April 9, 2008




It's been busy around here lately. I'm getting lots of sewing done now that it's baseball season. Dh umpires almost evenings, which equals more sewing time for me.
This is one of the projects I've been working on. I finished the binding today, yippee! I think it turned out great! It's the "doggy quilt" that I'm donating to my son's school, Orion Academy. I hope it raises lots of $ towards their sports court. It will be raffled or auctioned at their spring fundraiser.
The other picture is our new kitty, Olivia. We adoped her through ARF. She's really sweet and adjusting to living with us. Billy Bob our corgi & Alice our cat are really getting along well with her too.


5 comments:

Laurie said...

the dog quilt is adorable! love the scrappy binding on it! and the new kitty...welllllll...ACHOO!!!
mish tsb
laurie

Barb said...

That quilt looks like it will get lots of $$ in the raffle ~good luck~!! Your new kitty looks just like my kitty and the new kitty at Mickey's house! Gotta love the kitties ~ no sneezing from me :>D! Great to see you back at the blogging, keep them coming!

Rose said...

I like that quilt and it is too wild with your cat being named Olivia...my daughter had a black boy cat and his name was Oliver!

country mouse said...

What an adorable puppy quilt! Hope it raises lots of money for the school.

Mar said...

Oh I think you will do well with the raffle, it's a wonderful quilt. Love Olivia, she looks like the cat that lives with me that really belongs to my son ;-)