Sunday, February 17, 2008

OMG .... I was tagged!

OK, I've been tagged. Since I don't really know many bloggers & the ones I do know were tagged already, I will just post the 7 random things about me.

1. My favorite song is "Melt with you" by Modern English. It's from the 80's and is now popular again so I hear it all the time, it's even in commercials on TV.

2. My grandfather was a furrier, as was his father. They had a shop in San Francisco on Geary. I used to help rip the seams of coats with my grandmother for alterations when I was a child.

3. I used to rollerskate competitively, figures & dance. I loved it so much I wish they'd bring it back, I'd love to teach it.

4. I don't truly have one favorite color .... I've never been able to decide which I like best. I don't have one favorite food either, too many to choose from.

5. One of these day's I'd like to go back to school to learn photography.

6. I fall asleep every time I try to watch a program at night on TV, I always have to record it to watch the end the next day.

7. I had my Bat Mitzvah at 41 yrs old, last June. I was an amazing experience.

3 comments:

Barb said...

OMG I can so identify with #6, that is me, the problem is I never quite get around to watching what I have recorded! Usually someone in the office tells me all about it before I can watch it!

Laurie said...

interesting stuff there tsb...the rollerskating thing was a SHOCK and definitely NOT a tsb moment! LOL
mish tsb
laurie

Laurie said...

no one will read your blog girlfriend if you don't update it once in awhile! COME ON!!!!! LOL
mish tsb
Laurie