Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday!

Well, I'm pooped. I had a busy day. A few Monday errands to run with dd. She had today off from school. Then we spent a good part of the day with a friend of mine organizing her quilting stuff. That was a lot of fun. She had started quilting some years back but got frustrated with it. Our goal today was to sort out the projects and then pick one for her to work on. So tonight I'm sure she's sewing her "Jacob's ladder" blocks together. That project had been given to her as a UFO, her best friends mother had passed away a few years ago. And gave the boxes to her so she's going to finish piecing it so it can be quilted and given to her friend as a surprise. Isn't that cool?! I'll post pictures once she finishes the top.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That is very cool Laurie! I bet it was fun to play someone else's fabrics and toys! LOL...
mish tsb
laurie

jacquie said...

Welcome to blogging...I'm pretty new too. Found you through Laurie's blog. You are lucky to have her for a friend. Can't wait to see that finished quilt. Enjoy the day!

Barb said...

NOW those are nice ideas, the helping to sort by you and DD, and the gift to her friend! I am anxious to see the quilt "Jacobs Ladder" is a neat block! Have you stopped looking at your own $1.00 yard fabrics yet? Have a great day!

Mar said...

TAG! YOU"RE IT!