Thursday, January 1, 2009

My goals and resolutions for 2009..........

I can do it!

1. Continue maintaing my WW goal (3+years now) & working out 6 days a week
2. Spend time quilting at least one day a week (one morning or afternoon/if I'm lucky, the day)
3. Help Steve at the office 2 mornings a week, it is our family business after all :) & we spend time together too.... always a bonus
4. Spend quality time with the kids........ listen & learn from them... always be there for them
5. Read more often ..... I love reading
6. Learn something new & think positive every day ......

Here's to a great 2009!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

great goals tsb...i need to get back to WW goal...i'll probably need to lose 15 or so...I am so PO'd at myself for all of this but am determined to do it!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
mish tsb
laurie