Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy weekend

Time flies by when your busy busy. Saturday morning Sarah had a friends Bar Mitzvah to attened, Steve went too. I cleaned house while they were at services. A friend came over in the afternoon for lunch and to work on a quilt project. Later in the evening Steve & I had sushi dinner while Sarah attended the BM party and Ryan hung out with grandma.
Sunday flew by too.... laundry, Sunday school, Sarah's basketball game, a visit with Doris & dinner.
Today Sarah headed back to school but Ryan still has another week home. I'm sure it will fly by too.
Also, this week we are moving Doris to the higher level of care at Sunrise where she lives. She needs more assistance & care as her Alzheimers continues to progress....it's so hard to watch her fade away.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You sure were busy! I am so sorry to hear about Doris. I will keep everyone in my prayers!
mish tsb
laurie

Barb said...

I'm sorry to hear about Doris, she is very fortunate to have you and Steve watching after her care. It has not been easy for your family dealing with the changes, you have never complained. Please know you are all in my prayers.