Thursday, June 26, 2008

June is almost over???




This month has just flown by. Here are 2 quilts of the 3 quilts that I finished last week. The Christmas quilt was a gift for my friend Cindy. I gave it to her yesterday & she just love it, woohoo!
The sweets quilt I'm keeping for me. But, I also made a 3rd quilt with the sweets fabric. That one I made for my friend Jeannette, she loves hers too. I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to her though so I'll have to get that later.
Otherwise, we haven't been up to too much. The kids and I have seen a few movies, went to the Alameda County Fair and Marine World. Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! These look great! Love the sweets one! Girls are looking forward to Sarah's visit!

Laurie said...

those are GREAT! who quilted them? ;o) Have a great time without the kids!
mish tsb
laurie