Thursday, June 12, 2008

I know it's been a while.... here's what's new

So this is what's new. It was a busy May ............. We had a turkey visit the back yard. I guess she was just out strolling the neighborhood.

Channel 2 news was doing a story on the crossing guards at our elem. school. Dh & dd along with Billy Bob, as well as our neighbors and their pooch, wanted to be on the evening news. ;) They are famous now .... ;)

Our water heater sprung a leak all over the garage. It's all fixed now, but since we had to take almost everything out of there & then put back in a hurry, we had a lot of stuff everywhere. Dh & I spent the 3 day weekend reorganizing the garage. Look what I found ..... and it still fits almost 18 years later! Dd is holding up the train .... what a helper ;)

Dd's softball team finished in 2nd place this year! WOOHOO! Congratulations girls it was an awesome season!

Here's a rag quilt that I just finished today. I really like how it turned out! I'm keeping this one for me ;) ..... I have enough leftover blocks to make a 5x5 block baby size quilt too.

That's it for now. Catch ya later!






3 comments:

Laurie said...

OK...that pic of you in your wedding dress is GREAT! way to go TSB...

Laurie said...

OH CRAP...I just saw that DH was wearing his umpiring uniform! LOL

Unknown said...

I see you found your wedding dress! You look great!!!! My computer is finally working again so I will post again!! Take Care