Friday, April 17, 2009

WOW! April is half over already....

The month has flown by. Sarah is studing hard for her Bat Mitzvah. Baseball season is in full swing between Sarah's games and Steve umpiring, there is something baseball related going on here almost daily. Ryan has been enjoying track at school & his new XBOX. He also did a great job on his personal project (the lasagna dinner) at school.... 89%.
My 43rd birthday was on the 5th. Steve gave me a gift certificate to the spa & the kids gave me a Brighton charm holder for my purse. I love both gifts, thank you guys, I love you! My girlfriends took me out to lunch, made me dinner & took me out to dinner, all with special gifts too. I have to say being in my 40's isn't so bad. I have a great family & wonderful friends!
Sarah's Bat Mitzvah is only 3 weeks away & we are busy organizing all the fun stuff that goes along with having the big celebration. I know everything will be just great! The best part is having all of our friends and family there to celebrate with us!
Gotta run! Sarah is doing her first Torah run through with the Rabbi after services tonight :)

No comments: