Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh, some days are just so fun!




This morning my newspaper the "Contra Costa Times" was yet again under my car, as it is 360 days a year. Only today, I couldn't reach it because it was dead center under the engine. That delivery person has great aim, I must say. So, annoyed by this perfect delivery, I got the keys to my car to move it out of the way. And in my annoyed state at 5:45AM, I moved the car in the wrong direction...... as you can see above. Fortunately, I did manage to hit the garage door dead center so as to avoid any damage to the house and just smashed the crap out of the garage door itself. Yes there is paint on my car bumper but no real other damage. Here are some lovely photos of my misshap for eveyone to enjoy :)




I sincerely hope you have all had as much fun laughing at me while reading this as I have had posting it. :)


1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG...you don't have to do stuff like THAT in order to post! LOL...glad it's an easy fix!
mish tsb
laurie