Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ryan got his braces off today ...


WOOHOO! Doesn't he look great! He got his braces off this morning and then we headed over to see the dentist. Now his teeth are straight and clean! ;)

I've been keeping busy this week cleaning the house on Monday, Tuesday I helped my friend work on her quilt.
Over the weekend I took Sarah to the mall for some girl time & new jeans. She and I helpped decorate the Sukkah at the Synagauge for Sukkot Sunday morning. We had a great spaghetti dinner with our friends on Saturday night too!
Tomorrow I'm going on a "field trip" with my friend. We go to our favorite shop for holiday treats & then for lunch at our favorite Jewish deli.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Another HUGE milestone in your lives! Can't wait to see you guys in December! Have fun at the deli! YUMMO!!!

Laurie said...

WOOHOO!!! I bet Ryan is happy to have the metal off his teeth!!! And you are happy to be done paying for them! WOOHOO!!!